Posts Tagged ‘D Equipment’
If you have a dream of becoming a successful Certified Nursing Assistant, then CNA training programs are the stepping stones for you. To become a qualified CNA it’s mandatory that you get enroll into such accredited programs. They are offered by various colleges, universities, vocational trade schools, community colleges, Red Cross institutions and many more. CNA schools are well designed to provide necessary assistance and guidance to the individual wanting to become a Certified Nursing assistant. It believes in providing highest quality services to the patients and maintaining the overall integrity of medical industry.
Minimum qualification required
To get enroll into such program you must possess either a high school diploma or its G.E.D equipment. Some institutions may also seek for STAT score.
There is not any fixed or defined duration for completing your education. The training length greatly differs according to the state you live and according to the institution you choose to get enroll into. But following general guidelines, your CNA certification classes may vary from 2 weeks to as long as 12 weeks.
Some features of good CNA training programs
There are a lot of nursing schools across the US, each with different kinds of appealing features. And, it has become difficult for aspiring students to choose one school from another. We have listed some crucial features that good CNA schools must possess.
- Flexible Schedule: In these hard economic times, nobody wants to give up their current job to pursue their education in nursing. It doesn’t sound sustainable or rational. Therefore, aspiring students look for something that fit their schedule. A good idea would be to enroll an online CNA classes. Its schedule isn’t rigid, so one can continue working while pursuing a nursing career.
- State Accreditation: A CNA program must be accredited by the state so that it’s easier for you to appear the NCLEX-PN exams for certification. Join programs that are accredited by the state or nursing authorities ensures that you receive quality education and training. The CNA schools that have been accredited are likely to help you successfully pass the NCLEX-PN certification exam.
While must states only give credit to such colleges that are accredited by proper authorities, some do not have any such mandatory rule. That is as long the program consists of minimum training and hands-on experience on healthcare facilities.
Recommended CNA Schools!
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- AS in Health Science - Independent Duty Medical Technician
- AS in Health Science - Army Dental Specialist (Military Only)
- AS in Health Science - Dental Laboratory Advanced (Military Only)
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP- Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate
- Certificate: Medical Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science: Medical Assisting
- AS - Medical Assisting
- Diploma - Medical Office Specialist
- Diploma - Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
Jobs in healthcare and social assistance are projected to have the fastest job growth between 2010-2020 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.* In order to address the rapidly growing need for career-ready professionals in many exciting fields, UMA offers associate degrees that can be earned in as few as 15 months.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Specialized Training Program: Although it isn’t necessary for you to have any specialized CNA training, it will help you have a more specific job as a Certified Nursing Assistant. Any CNA training program would help you become a general nurse, but specific training programs will help you get into nursing areas like IV therapy, vein puncture, long-term patient health care, ECG rhythm interpretation, wound management etc. Specialized CNA training lets you choose the nursing area that you are most interested in and it also influences your salary.
- Job Placement: Look for CNA schools that would help you get a job after you graduate. After all, getting a job right after becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant would help to boost your nursing career and prove the worth of the time and money you spent on such programs.
It’s not that as soon as you finish your CNA classes you will be able to practice your work. You have to pass CNA certification test and get a license afterwards. Visit here to know how to pass the Exam with Flying Colors.
Online CNA training programs-Are they trustworthy?
Nowadays due to various hurdles and obstacles many of people seek for online programs. These busy bees can actually gain their training sessions anytime, anywhere and at their convenient time. You can have infinite access to varied valuable information and sources surfing in net. Online studies are very cheap compared to traditional programs.
Apart from all these advantages, there exist some disadvantages as well. Major cons of CNA schools on line include the lack of co-ordination amongst the professors. It’s mandatory that you should complete at least 100 quality hours of clinical sessions and 50 quality sessions of theoretical sessions. As long as online CNA programs you choose fulfill all the above mentioned criteria, they are trustworthy and choosing online or offline education is entirely you decision.
Besides all the above parameters, look for CNA training programs that provides adequate hands-on training and financial aid to deserving & needy students. The CNA Schools of your choice should help you advance in your nursing career without any significant inconveniences or hurdles.
Originally posted 2012-02-22 06:58:10.