Posts Tagged ‘Wichita Ks’
The Endorsement procedure is generally applicable for those ones who want to work as a Certified Nursing Assistant in other state rather than in the state from which they were been certified. For example, if you are working as a CNA in Wichita KS and want to shift to the other state such as Arizona then, you will need to send application to the respective state for CNA certification Arizona.
This process is also called Reciprocity of Another State License. Here we have provided CNA Certification Requirements of the states Florida, California and Michigan for the Reciprocity of Another State License.
CNA Certification Requirements for Florida:
One easy thing in Florida is that you are free to send the application online. You can apply online by creating user id in the Florida’s State Nurse Aide Registry website. Generally, the response is received within 10-13 business days.
- The applicants can transfer their license from another state only if the license is still active and is in good standing with other state. However, the state certification exam or the study of the training programs in state of Florida is not required.
- Another CNA certification requirement for Florida is the fingerprint cards and fingerprint testing. The state of Florida requires two fingerprint cards and a Level II background check before the licensure.
After fulfilling these CNA certification requirements, then only you will be certified in Florida.
CNA certification requirements
CNA Certification requirements for California:
Recommended CNA Schools!
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- AS in Health Science - Independent Duty Medical Technician
- AS in Health Science - Army Dental Specialist (Military Only)
- AS in Health Science - Dental Laboratory Advanced (Military Only)
- And more...
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP- Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- AS - Medical Assisting
- Diploma - Medical Office Specialist
- Diploma - Medical Office Assistant
- Certificate: Medical Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science: Medical Assisting
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
Jobs in healthcare and social assistance are projected to have the fastest job growth between 2010-2020 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In order to address the rapidly growing need for career-ready professionals in many exciting fields, UMA offers associate degrees that can be earned in as few as 15 months.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Administrative Assistant
For CNA reciprocity applicants, the state of California has following requirements:
- If the CNA license is active and in good standing in the registry of another state an individual is eligible for certification in California without CNA courses in schools of California or the certification test.
- The applicant should submit a copy of state-issued certificate.
- The applicant should submit of proof of working in health care facilities as a CNA in the last two years.
- And, finally a completed application form with the copy of completed request for Live Scan form (BCII 8016).
CNA certification requirements in Michigan:
Like California and Florida, you need not complete the whole CNA classes and lessons in a state-approved education institute of Michigan if you have active and good standing license of another state.
However, you will have to complete following CNA certification requirements in order to be certified in Michigan:
- Completely fill the exemption request form.
- Send a photocopy of all the CNA certificates that you hold whether they are active or inactive.
- Also, each state that you have certificate of should provide verification of your document including any disciplinary action directly to the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs office.
The above were the information about the CNA certification requirements of some states if you require more information about requirements of other states, you can contact respective Nursing Aide Registry.
Originally posted 2011-08-05 17:17:17.